Exploring Brand Guides

 One thing I noticed about all the different brand guides out there is that there are so many different ways someone or something can express themselves. When creating your own brand, you have the luxury of diversifying yourself from the crowd and making your brand outline all there is to know about you. By just one look, the public can tell who you are and what you stand for once you have branded yourself correctly. Branding yourself means consistency. Nike is known for their swoosh, Skype is known for their bubbly font, Netflix is known for their big red letter N, etc. 

    For my personal brand, I wanted to show my love for neutrals because they can go with everything, but still wanted to add a pop of color. My favorite color has been green for a minute now, so I made sure to find a palette that started with green. The palette I chose includes a dark olive green, a light olive green, a light beige, a pale orange, and the last color is a little random but flows well, a purply pink. I do not wear pink much, but I do like it and wanted to reflect that. 



Comments