My Personal Brand


  1. 1. What are you most passionate about? What do you care deeply about? 

My family, friends, experiencing new things, and my hobbies.  

 



  1. 2. What are your top 3-4 personal attributes-- the things that define how you make things happen? 

I am independent, productive, genuine, and personable. 

 



  1. 3. What specific professional experiences reflect your strengths and values? What are your 3-4 greatest strengths that have benefited or helped others around you? 

As an athlete, I have learned how to problem solve, lead, and accomplish goals. Because of that, I have used these attributes in the workplace and in community service/volunteer work. I am a leader, genuine, approachable, and competitive.  
 



  1. 4. What do you have to offer that no one else does? What makes you unique and sets you apart from your peers? 

I do not shy away from being myself, I know how to communicate with different people, and I am kind and love to help my friends.  

 



  1. 5. Put it all together: Identify the 3 words or phrases that reflect your personal brand’s attributes 

  2. Independent, productive, and genuine are the three words that reflect my personal brand's attributes. 




Comments