Music Video Editing Assignment

     My music video was inspired by my love for jazz and reading. I had been listening to jazz as I brainstormed songs for my music video and decided why not find a song in this genre. I also did not like any of the other genre of songs provided. One of my favorite things to do when I am home, especially in the winter, is to read, while listening to jazz, and sitting in front of the fireplace. Its just a warm and comfy feeling that I decided to express in my music video. I found the perfect song on freegal music called "Stories and Flames" by Cafe Americiane. It went perfect with the story of winding down and relaxing before bed. It starts off with setting up the theme of the story with a visual of a fireplace, then follows a routine I would take to conclude my night of relaxation. I hope you enjoy and are inspired to have one of your own. 

Music Video: https://youtu.be/HHDsGV5i2iw 


Music Video Line Up: 



Comments